Friday, January 8, 2010

Define beauty for me what is it to you?

No dictionary definitions please I want it from the hart!Define beauty for me what is it to you?
The light that passes out to me from Her, it swirls and shimmers and then it's rested inside me. I chill at first then warmth spreads and thought stops, I look and see beyond what is to what could be; then it becomes in that instance what is; and I'm consumed yet I remain; changed. Then we both blink, and laugh; then stare. She knows my thoughts and I can hear Her inside my mind; but how can this be. Then Her hand is suddenly, quietly; gentle so soft; inside my hand. Beauty has found me, and I can see.Define beauty for me what is it to you?
i thing that beauty can never be found as a definition in a dicitionary because beauty is coming from the hart.


beauty can be found only in the hart, and there only if you see it true the hart. beauty can be seen by walking pass her. it can be very hard to see it and very hart to touch it.


beauty is a reflection of the pure and honest hart. it is not how we look or dress...it is something far beoynd we can see. is shines like a star true the clouds. can be seen but shines forever.


to find beauty is to find a hart who can share ang give to be light and racional and yet again serious and funny. so forget the diary the beauty you will find fi you see in open mind and dont doubt and when you will you wont need definition you will feel it strong enought !!!
Mr. Bean !
Brunette hair, avergae height, the hourglass figure. However, that is beauty; I look for the personality.
Beauty is internal and not superficial. It is something that you yourself can feel, and you can allow others to feel as well
The true you
It is like another word for personality. I have learned that being pretty cannot get you everything. Personality is the real beauty. If you have a good one then it makes you beautiful.
beauty is what we believe is in our hearts. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You need to look inside somebody and find that out. Don't be shallow. Sex isn't everything. The beauty within a person is special.
Physical beauty, or just beauty itself?





Physical beauty is a pleasing face (be it a man or a woman) with a light in the eye that tells you that someone is home upstairs.





Beauty itself is so multifacet it would be very difficult to describe here. Beauty comes in so many different ways and in so many different varieties.
My definition for beauty is from within, not on the outside. Inner beauty is a beautiful thing in itself.
Beauty to me is whatever I see that makes me smile when I see it...
Lots of people are likable, cute, or even pleasing to the eyes. Beauty is supposed to be used like the old for of good. An awe-inspiring word for the ultimate, and purest deeds.





Beauty belongs to the humble, compassionate, empathetic, patient, and rightly disposed people with good hearts. More often then not, those people cannot see it. We only call that inner-beauty because in most cases we don't stick around to see that if you're around it long enough it can transform the outer-beauty. The same for inner-ugly.





Beauty in the sense you are looking for is chemistry. Whether someone is hot or not I'm sure.That depends on what people THINK they want. But I've seen very beautiful women, and am not attracted to them, nor jealous. I acknowledge it, and think it's a blessing.





I've seen them come in freckles, and sunspots, and round eyes, and thin eyes, and with shape, and without, and arched eyebrows and straight eyebrows.





I really cannot define beauty!!





But I know what is pleasing to my eyes when I see it.
Beauty is the instantaneous recognition that the mystery of the Universe has a form.

No comments:

Post a Comment