Friday, January 8, 2010

How To Get Your Parents To Say Yes? Beauty Pagent?

I need help. I have the oppourunity to go to a national beauty pagent. It is in flordia so we need airline and stuff. We can afford it, but my mom says we dont have enough time. Its in June. How do I convince them that I can handle this?How To Get Your Parents To Say Yes? Beauty Pagent?
You are only looking at it at surface level. How do you know that they don't have something else going on during that time and between. Be considerate. There's always next year.How To Get Your Parents To Say Yes? Beauty Pagent?
Respect your parents descision.


When you're a parent, and your child is asking you to take them places and you're really busy, but your child keeps nagging, it's just gonna stress you out.


It's not kind if you manipulate your parent to taking you.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment