Friday, January 8, 2010

When will the tv shows reba and beauty and the Geek start on channel CW?

I don't know but the first season was really good and funny..2nd one was quite dissapointin to me because most of the beauties knew the plot and stuff already. I don't know if they can duplicate the sucess they had in season oneWhen will the tv shows reba and beauty and the Geek start on channel CW?
I heard that Reba was cancelled,but the executives at the CW decided to bring Reba back. The show won't air until mid season and I haven't heard anything about Beauty and the geek.When will the tv shows reba and beauty and the Geek start on channel CW?
the cast of REBA just started filming this week. The show will air at mid season, which is in January 2007.


REBA did not get cancelled. The CW did not want the show, saying it did not fit their image, but since it is the #1 comedy on the WB, the CW is using it as a mid season replacement.


Hope this helps..
I heard Reba is cancelled I don't know about Beauty. Go to The WB.com and check it out before it's changed to the CW.
beauty and the geek???ewwwww..the dorkiest program ever after the simple life..
I don't know about Reba being cancelled, but it is playing on Lifetime. I know it's at 6 and 6:30 eastern, and I think a couple of other times too.
I hate to break your heart but those shows will never be back. I work for the WB soon to be the CW they are not on the line up for fall or in the future. Reba is now on Lifetime and Beauty and the Geek is a thing of the past. SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment