Friday, January 8, 2010

How does LORD Z and other so-so movie guys get the chicks w brains && beauty?

like serious chicks and they flirt with you a lotHow does LORD Z and other so-so movie guys get the chicks w brains %26amp;%26amp; beauty?
I listens to them and hopefully if I am really lucky makes a connection with them. I try and earn their trust and always give them my care and understanding. And if that doesn't work I buy the big bucket of popcorn and a drink with two straws to see if the beautiful and smart girl is willing to share while the show goes on, but that is only if I am really lucky. Otherwise, I am just another person watching ';The Sure Thing'; with a wannabe friend.





One more thing about movie guys, we spend a lot of time in the shadows so people tend to get to know who we are with out being distracted by appearances. Of course, while they it isn't easy getting to know someone special with Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom making on the screen in 90mm dolby. It does tend to draf the movie guys moves.





For this and more advice read my blog ';The Movie Guy's Guide to Picking up Ladies with Brains and Beauty: Luck be a Lady Tonight.';





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO3_rYa3a鈥?/a>How does LORD Z and other so-so movie guys get the chicks w brains %26amp;%26amp; beauty?
I would also never call them chicks. Report Abuse

Uh...the guys in the movies get the girls because the script was written that way.





';So-so'; guys can still have a lot to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment