Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is beauty so important to people?

1. which one is more important to you? personality or beauty?


2. why do people judge other people by what they look like?


3. do you judge other people by their looks?


4. have you ever called someone ugly? why?Why is beauty so important to people?
1. Personality


2. It's a natural human thing.


3. No and yes, everyone does I can't say I don't. But whatever my judgment is won't influence my relationship with them.


4. Probably, but I don't remember ever once saying it to someones face.Why is beauty so important to people?
Beauty is a combination of things, visual and not-visual. Personality , or maybe i mean someone who is engaging, is much more important. My better female partners would be deemed less physically attractive than the ones considered pretty or provocative.





People judge others because they can, and it is a natural reaction doing so.





Looks are just one of the things that impinge upon my consciousness when in the company of a female.





In my adult life I have never called anyone ugly.
1.)personality is so much more important


2.)first impressions are terrible.... idk i wish we didnt its human nature i guess


3.) sometimes yes


4.) no. no ones ugly





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
personaliy is deff more importante but there has to be a physical attraction


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
1. personality even though there has to be some attraction


2. Media most likely influenced this


3. No from experience I've meets some cute girls who are pretty mean to others


4. No
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment