Friday, January 8, 2010

What beauty have you seen today?

I haven't seen my friend in a long time and I hugged him like it was only yesterday that we'd last seen each other.


Beauty's in the eye of the beholder.What beauty have you seen today?
Was you the other day XD.


Didn't talk to you in ages and thought you were hiding from me :(


But it's fine now :PWhat beauty have you seen today?
idk, who knows i might see a sweet @ss ride in town, or maybe all i have to do is look in the mirror
see this...





http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I just got up, so i`d say a full refrigerator. Not everyone can say that.
I tried out and made select chorus WOOT!
A soccer mom I crossed paths with at the supermarket .. she had a yummy tummy.
i see you smiling .....
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment