Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you find it ironic that the australian site has a beauty and style section on Y answers?

no, not really. but then again, what would i know, your miss sara grrrrl USA! Do you find it ironic that the australian site has a beauty and style section on Y answers?
Hahaha! Does somebody have something against Australians..?


I don't think I know any Australian, but it almost seems like every single Australian would be nice and friendly.. Idk why. Not very realistic, I know, but it just seems that way.


I think I would like Australians.Do you find it ironic that the australian site has a beauty and style section on Y answers?
I find it humorous that the American site has a Politics section.
Uh no, why would that be ironic? Some of the most beautiful people in the world come from Australia.
Beauty,haha.
Yes because they don't know anything about being shot.
Yes...very...they are naturals and soooo don't need any advice in that area - right?





I guess since you are so beautiful and stylish, you get to judge.
There are some lovely ladies 'down under' so no, I do not find that ironic. Wait, that sounds kinda kinky. Never mind
Doesn't the USA y!a have it too?
Why is that ironic? I feel stupid for not knowing...lol
yea
yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment