Sunday, April 25, 2010

Have you ever had tears in your eyes because of the beauty of Islam?

I just saw a quotation of the Qur'an here and it brought tears to my eyes, because of how beautiful that quote and every aspect of Islam is.Have you ever had tears in your eyes because of the beauty of Islam?
assalam alaikum


Dude.........you got a good heart This shows you are a believer in Allah swt





Yes it happens to me when i read





“And they fall down on their faces weeping”





[al-Isra’ 17:109]





109. And they fall down on their faces weeping and it increases their humility”





[al-Isra’ 17:107-109]





Knowing the greatness of the reward for weeping, especially when one is alone.





It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (S) said: “A man who weeps for fear of Allaah will not enter Hell until the milk goes back into the udder, and dust produced (when fighting) for the sake of Allaah and the smoke of Hell will never coexist.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1633; al-Nasaa’i, 3108; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.





Read this Dude


http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/46911/tea…Have you ever had tears in your eyes because of the beauty of Islam?
ne of my fvourite ayah in the qura from suah rahman always makes my hai stand on end every time





so which then of the favours of your lord will you deny?





trully which favour of alla tallah can we deny everything in this world is a favour from him yet we deny how can we yet we dont find the time to thank him by doing the one thing he put us on this earth to do to wrship him
Oh too many times to count. It happened so often that anything that had to do with Islam whether someone was talking about it or I heard a Surah I would just cry and cry. That began to bother me though hehe. In Islam you should not be extreme with anything so I strive to keep a good balance.
all the time





listen to this nasheed.. it also brought tears in my eyes





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwxnckpnf…
BEAUTIES OF ISLAM


http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=…
oh yes many times!


what a beautiful book and beautiful faith!!!
it happens.





May Allah let us all realise th ebeauty of ISlam
It happens to me sometimes. :)


What was the quote of the Quran?
I have no emotions :((( Im never happy nor do I ever cry





But two surahs have touched my heart and they are Surah Abasa and Ar Rahman





So yes


Salam
That is when Allah touches your heart.





The angels around will be happy for you.





Allahuakbnarr!
No I have never.
yeah, I have.
yes I have in hadiths
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment