Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is your absolute favorite beauty product?

like what you can't live without... just wondering cuz i want to get some new stuff, also any tips... thanks :)What is your absolute favorite beauty product?
benefit - fake it box of tricks


拢26





this kit contains a yellow (lemonade) cream concealer that hides discolouration, a medium concealer cream that covers ever kind of skin blemish and under eye dark circles. The 2 work great together or alone.


also it as 3 travel sized tubes of Highlighter, lip plumper and eye lift cream and all work as said.





Also i couldn't live without my estee lauder mascara and lip gloss.What is your absolute favorite beauty product?
eyeliner if that was the only thing i put on in the morning i would be just fine lol ...ok well mascara doesnt hurt eiter ;)


*i just like it cuz if yu get the right color and yu can put it on the right way for yu it really brings out your eyes,and to me those are the most awesome part of a face =]
maybelines unstoppable eyeliner in onyx, my sephora red eyelash curler, and lash stilleto mascara.


thats all i use, but its absolutely 100% necessary.


but if i had to pick one, itd be the eyelash curler
uh, this mary kay/avon product for your skin, it works like magic. :)


i could never live w/o it...


well, i could, but... XD
um. my favorite shampoo is Big and Sexy (you can get it at ULTA). its volumizing, smells really good and totally helps! :)


and my friend whos with me now LOVES lip venom :)
cover girl mascara. its the best type and makeup product i have ever used. ITs the big orange one.
eyeliner, flat iron, mascara
the body shop body butter it nourish dry skin I like strawberry scent.
probably blue eyeliner. I love it! or this gold sparkle dust I put on my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment