Sunday, April 25, 2010

Teen Romance Novels like Twilight and A Great and Terrible Beauty?!?

I need a super good teen romance novel with a bit of suspense. I've read the Twilight series (cant wait for Breaking Dawn and ESPECIALLY Midnight Sun!!) and A Great and Terrible Beauty series. Know of any good books similar to them?? I couldn't keep my mind off of either of them!!!Teen Romance Novels like Twilight and A Great and Terrible Beauty?!?
Ok well I have read both of them so I am going to give you a good list.





Uglies- This is simply an amazing trilogy. I loved it so much! It is set in the future about a reblious girl who wants to go against society. So good!





Midnighters- Time freezes at midnight, no one moves. Then Jessica Day comes to town and everything changes- GREAT!





Pride and Prejedice- It's a classic!





Vampire Diaries- A deadly love trangle- great!





Ophelia- A spin off of Hamlet. Great!





Faerie Wars- About a boy who descovers a realm! Kinda like A great and Terrible Beauty!





And if you havnt read the rest of the Gemma Doyle series- Rebel Angels and the Sweet Far thing!Teen Romance Novels like Twilight and A Great and Terrible Beauty?!?
Megan Meades Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian


The Downsiders


Blood and Chocolate


Dark Roots and Cowboy Boots


The Private Series by Kate Brian





These are NO WHERE NEAR the kind of romance between Bella and Edward (I mean who can compare?) but I still like them alot.
Well I read the Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Eaxtras. Those are really fun!!!
sisters of isis series has 3 couples...it's awesome you should read it nd tell ur friends
vampire diaries: lisa smith (great suspense and good romance)


stray: rachel vincent (awesome story, great romance, lots of action which leads to lots of suspense, it's about werecats but its really good)


the guardians of time trilogy: marianne curley (awsome story about time traveling, good romance, and a whole lot of suspense; come pretty close to twilight actually)
I liked Meg Cabot's book Jinx, it wasn't super suspensful but it did have a bit of mystery in it and it was funny too.
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment