Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's your best kept beauty secret?

Could be anything you (personally) use from time to time.


Mine is: Vaseline on my eyelashes at night before bed, it makes them grow and thicker, also a lot healthier!What's your best kept beauty secret?
H2O+ toner (H20 is the brand, not h20 like water...). I put it on in the morning and it makes my skin tone really even and glowing. Another trick is the put glitter right above your eyes, like if you have a glitter liner, or else just put regular glitter over the liner on top. It draws attention to them, without being as childish as like glitter eyeshadow or glitter on the cheek (which, I must admit, I love... lol)What's your best kept beauty secret?
Water, water and more water. It plumps my skin and gives it a beautiful glow, while flushing out the harmful toxins in my body. Plus, it's free, and free-flowing for that matter ;o)
Sun cream! And, I swear by Palmers Cocoa Butter;)
Concealer!


Couldn't live with out the stuff.
Alot of water to keep my skin hydrated. I wash my face twice a day with acne wash for those time-to-time zits and then cleanse with Velocity by MaryKay. before applying make-up, I apply a moisture renewal cream :P

No comments:

Post a Comment