Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where did you see beauty today?

I saw it in my surroundings. It was a beautiful day!!! Clear skies and the weather was PERFECT!Where did you see beauty today?
i saw perfect beauty when i saw a women hugging her infant and stopping her from crying anymore the expressions were so pure...Where did you see beauty today?
In the mirror! lol jk jk Honestly i went outside today and looked up through the leaves of the tree in the park and it was AWESOME! The leaves were orange, red, and yellow, it was like someone had hand painted them all, and they were arranged nicely. Nature is always so pretty when people leave it alone.
i watched another perfect sunset. you know, that kind when it's cold out and there are snow clouds in the sky. it was so beautiful.
I made a good lookin' macaroni dish, which if I didn't eat it I would've possibly fooled around with...


Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment