Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How often do men actually respect or appreciate women for something besides their beauty?

Cooking,cleaning,back massage,sex,etc.


I appreciate it all,,if it wasn't for my woman,,I would be a dirty,naked,starving slobHow often do men actually respect or appreciate women for something besides their beauty?
Never men are big babies and have the attention span of a pea. Don't; you love them though. lolHow often do men actually respect or appreciate women for something besides their beauty?
trust me we I would rather have a mildy attractive woman that I have alot in common with, by my side than a realyl hot chick that just annoys me. Sure the later would be fun for a while but that's about it.
As often as we help them do something!
Every minute.





Many's the time that the lads and I were gathered 'round the table at the local soda vendor, gazing upon ladies and saying ';check out the intelligence on her'; or ';doesn't she have snappy dress sense?';
All the time. Now make my dinner.
Well the way to a man's heart is through their stomache....so if they can cook, guess they respect that...my boyfriend respects me for me!!
when ever a women cooks something really nice that a man likes .
respect is a two way street.


I try my best to give do respect to all.


I cant and wont speak for all tho.





In my Owen ways I find my self to be a mirror with women .


the respect they give me will be returned.


I can admit to my self that there spots in the mirror that are warped with time and abuse.


I call them sun spots.
depends on the man. I think that physical beauty is only a bonus.
i can't speak for anyone else of course, but i love my honey for many many different reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment