Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is your best beauty tip for a natural, pretty look?

-I put tea tree oil on a pimple if i get one to keep my skin looking clear





-I dont use makeup unless i am going out, and even then i dont use much. I never wear foundation. It clogs your pores and wrecks your skin.





-An eyelash curler really helps to open my eyes every morning





-If your eyebrows are hard to tame, spray a bit of hairspray on a tootbrush (one you obviously arnt going to use on your teeth!) and use it to groom your eyebrows.





-I keep my hair pretty and natural. I dont dye it, and i only use natural shampoos and conditioners on it. I use my hair straightner every morning just on my fringe, and i always make sure i apply a heat protection spray first.





-Eat healthy, drink lots of water and get plenty of sleep!What is your best beauty tip for a natural, pretty look?
a little brown mascara with bright pink lipgloss or berry lipgloss and pastel yellow on your lids for a summery look


for at night bright pink lipgloss mascara and bronzer


OR


Natural-For a natural look you can use earthy tones. You can start by adding a light color underneath your eyebrow, then sweep a medium shade across your lid and lastly blend a slightly darker shade subtly to your natural crease. Use a soft brown or taupe color to line your eye and then add some mascara. For your cheeks mix a bronzer with a soft color blush to give them a rosy glow. Line your lips with a neutral liner to give them some definition and top it with some gloss.What is your best beauty tip for a natural, pretty look?
My makeup routine usually only consists of a little tiny bit of foundation on blemishes, then highlighter on:





the nonexistent bridge of my nose, :P


on top of my cheek bones,


a little on the lower inner corners of my eyes,


the edges of my nose where it might be red.





and when my cousin's makeup bag is around, i swipe on some of her Bare Naturale mascara that's from L'Oreal. Oh, god, I sound like an advertisement but that mascara is awesome. it curls your middle lashes up and your outer lashes more outwars and makes them looong. @_@





hope that helps. :]


Sorry that wasn't really a tip, but a whole entire routine.





I use my fingers or a concealer brush to put the foundation and highlighter on, by the way. :]
No smoking


No sun bathing without tanning lotion (no sun at all)


No make up ever








JMM
curl your lashes





apply a gray or brown eyeline to your TOP waterline.





apply mascara.





then wear a tinted moisterizure, and if you want you could put a highlight on your cheek bones.





hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment