Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am opening a new beauty shop. How does this name sound?

Curl Up and Dye?I am opening a new beauty shop. How does this name sound?
Sounds like the title of a Bond Movie.





A gorgeous young woman diecovers an insidious plot by an evil corporation to make all women look silly, and obedient to the coporation, via a new hair dye...





She becomes the Bond girl, after meeting him on an elevator at Macy's. She convinces him to give up his vacation and help her, and becasue she is so smart, witty, and cute, he agrees.





She barely survives the escapade, resists his advances, and goes on to found an empire of bon bon shops. Bond goes off to England sulking.





How about ';Dyeing to be Curled'; instead?





or ';Ink's Place';





or ';Corporate Do's!';





On the other hand, if you want a Munsters or Addams Family theme, ';Curl Up and Dye'; might go over well in today's economy!I am opening a new beauty shop. How does this name sound?
As much as I appreciate the Best Answer, I wish I could give Marty Graw 1/2 the points! I was depressed, and Marty Cheered me up to no end. Ah, Mr. Graw, I see you are wittier than me! Live long and y/a! Report Abuse

It sounds like a great place to get shagged. I would take my youngest son there. The little shaver might enjoy it. Just be careful. The first cut is the deepest. This truly could be a hair salon to dye for. Could I bring my pet jack rabbit in so that you could cut the hair on my hare? Let me mullet it over for awhile. I may take my soccer team in for a trim so I can get the whole crew cut. It could be just shear madness. Make sure your ad in the yellow pages is easy to find. You don't want people to have to comb through it. You want no part of that. Offer reasonable prices, too. You don't want to scalp your clientele. Use real poo, not that sham poo that is totally fake. You must condition your customer to sit still during his or her appointment. Use your head and watch for dandruff. People can be such flakes.
i under stand the message about hair .. but um how do i say this hon i wouldn't do this name. due to if ya one of your workers or you do a bad job on it would surely hold the name curl up and dye in a diffrent spelling ..( if it looked bad im sure they would say that place called curl up and dye makes you want to )
I wouldn't go there. Too negative. No one wants to curl up and die in your establishment. They want to feel good about themselves, better leaving than entering. go with a more positive note.





';Get the Guys'; hair establishment.





'; Tomorrow today';





'; Bring on the Beauty';





';Hair Today';
not great i like serenity salon, simply paradise, new images, thats my style, a cut above, top 2 toe beauty, so fabulous.





just a few but it is entirely your choice and what reflects you.





hope this helps
It's kinda cute but kinda depressing. I think after a few months the cuteness would wear off.





Tank....you are too funny, that was a good one!!! Maybe I'll open a men clothing store next to yours called cheaterz %26amp; dogz. Hey I think we're on a roll here.
John (Pink Flamingos) Waters used that one already. He also had the Lipstick Beauty Boutique he featured in ';Female Trouble'; and let's not forget ';Mr Ray's Wig World';.
Add some more fancy words 2 it, such as your initials and then curls and dye, for example T.U.Y's curls and dyes it sounds more attractive for a costumer
I think that it sounds quite depressing, and it may deter people from coming in. A possibly better idea would be something like indulgence, but I'm not brilliant at that.
omigod! theres a place in plymouth new hampshire(i live nearby) called ';curl up and dye'; already!
hahahaha





Sorry, that's just very amusing :)





Not sure if it would make people want to go there, though. If it were me, on the other hand I would definately go there :)





Very very clever :)
Hey, I'm opening a womens clothing store! Tell me where you are and i'll move next door to you. I'm calling it ';Britches and Hose';!
I think its too negative, once the novelty of the name wears off, the name won't seem cute.
there seems to be one of those in every city. personally I do not care for it.
if its gonne be an emo/goth salon then yeah


but just an everyday salon for the whole family


nada!


look at other people's perspective


if you went past the place would you wanna go there?
Haha, to me it sounds like curl up and DIE.





Maybe.





Little Miss Boutique.
Kind of morbidly comical, my precious jewel I am glad to see that your sense of humor is in tact and doing well.
kinda insensitive n weird, unless u have a gothic shop
I think you should have the halloween theme to it also
That sounds like a FUNNY yet i think most of ur customers will be goth...
Don't Dye? ... I won't Tell





Yours is cuter than the 1st ladybug of summer
nice
How about the beauty shop from hell
Sounds like a place the Emos would like.
ahahaha I will be your first customer!
lol sounds sick, but then i saw curl and dye LOLOL





nice name..bit sick though...
There is a salon by my house and that is it's name!
yeah that sounds good. If there was a place called that I would go there today.
Cute very catching
Its good but sounds a bit depressing lol.
Cheer up,curl up and dye?
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment