Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do people think of beauty therapists, masseuses, hair dressers,?

i want to learn them 3 professions when i finish school i just wanted to koe peoples opinions, and if they have any info on the jobs that would be great. What do you think of these professions?What do people think of beauty therapists, masseuses, hair dressers,?
um, I don't know. depends on where u r really. If it pays good then go ahead but if it doesn't ...I don't know.. I mean don't expect any gratitude from the customers!


But if it is something u really want u should do it!What do people think of beauty therapists, masseuses, hair dressers,?
I think they are all wonderful when they dont talk! U can be the best by just being a great listener! Good Luck its a lot of giving and not much receiving, so you need to be patient!
I've never heard of a beauty therapist, seems kind of weird...all I can think of is you sitting in a chair with someone asking you how you feel about your hair or something...lol





Masseuses are good, plus there's supposed to be a high demand for them. At least that's what they say on TV.





Hair dressers...well I've had my experience with them, and I always did my hair better than they, being a professional, could. Not just one either...I think I can count maybe 3 or 4. I never get what I want from them because most hair dressers think a like. They hear you say what you want but in their minds it translates as something different and you end up with what they think would be good on you based on their personal, unprofessional opinion.








Sorry...not trying to ruin your hopes or anything. But just because someone has a plaque on their wall doesn't mean they know what they're doing. I was brought up in a very handy, DIY house-hold, so that's probably why I feel that way.





I think a Masseuse would be good because not only will you have opportunities in hospitals and specialty clinics, but also many salons. It's your choice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment