Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I improve my inner beauty?

Love Yourself!!!!!!How can I improve my inner beauty?
I wish that my daughter would of asked me this question when she was in highschool...I will tell you a secret, about being popular....When I was in school I realized that when you speak to other people you should always make it about them..The number one thing that all people like to do is to talk about themselves...I did this and ended up with about 5 groups of friends all of which didn't like each other..But I was never bored and always had someone to go out with..Something that my daughter never had ...These girls are still my friends even though more then 20 yrs. has passed..Key is learnig how to be a friend...My daughter to this day still does not have any real friends(she would never take my advice on this)))I wonder how she will find someone to be in her wedding!!!How can I improve my inner beauty?
the first thing you have to do is like your self. look in the mirror every day and keep telling your self you are a good person and a nice person. you can't please every one so please yourself.


you have to like your self the way you are. i wasn't popular in school. i talked to my self every day in the mirror. when i started to believe it my hole out look changed. when that happened it showed and my whole life changed. good luck.
divine intervention
A colostamy.
go to church
you have to be confident with yourself and do beautiful things.
Do good, Because it IS good.





Be true to your self and be honest..





What you put out comes back. If you put out goodness, Goodness comes back. If you put out badness, then badness comes back..





God bless %26amp; hugs from Texas..{:-)


%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
Tell ur self ur beautful everyday even though when you look like a frump and just got out of bed.lol
Just believe in yourself and your inner beauty will be seen by all.
Volunteer and help others.
Read a little book called INNER SIMPLICITY by Elaine ST. James





My advice is to really look at everything around you and find the beauty in the small things you would normally not notice.


some things you just have no control over and you have to learn not to let that get you down.


be compassionate to kids , animals and old folks.


practice breathing and bath in candle light and music!
Look up


Its All About Karma And What You Say Over And Over Again Manifests


Google :The Secret Laws Of Attraction
read a book by bill halamandaris called, ';Be the Light';. you can find it on AMAZON.

No comments:

Post a Comment