Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I bring a purse with beauty products on as a carry-on, with another backpack with clothes too?

I'm going to Florida in March, and i'm only going to be staying a weekend. can i just bring my beauty stuff (i.e. macara, cream foundation, lip gloss, shampoo, etc.)in my purse and my clothes in another bag? I know about the liquid rule, but i just don't want my stuff thrown out. thank youCan I bring a purse with beauty products on as a carry-on, with another backpack with clothes too?
Yes, you can bring on one carry on and one personal item. The carry on can be your backpack and the personal item can be your purse. Now, make sure that your makeup is in a plastic ziplock even if it's not liquid (just to make sure). I always put my mascara, lip gloss and cream foundation in a ziplock and put it in ready reach so I can quickly take it out for them to scan it.





However, the shampoo might be a problem. If it's larger than the prescribed amount allowed on planes, you shouldn't take it. Just buy another bottle in Florida.





Double check with your airline company and airport to ensure that you're good before departure. Have fun!





JuneCan I bring a purse with beauty products on as a carry-on, with another backpack with clothes too?
No not any more all your make up tweezers ect must go in your suit case in the hold or you will fid out as my sister did and got her very expesive makeup and perfume conficated.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment