Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I improve myself? 101 Beauty Tips?

I never put on any make up before. I want to look different. I want to look like a Girl next door, Glamour chick than being a country girl.





What should I do to make myself look different?How can I improve myself? 101 Beauty Tips?
Try reading Glamour magazines or any magazine that talks about fashion and make overs.How can I improve myself? 101 Beauty Tips?
My favorite magazine to look for makeup tips is Cosmogirl and Seventeen.


I also watched videos on youtube on how to apply the makeup correctly. Report Abuse

Picture!





And if you want to look different and make a change, than doing a little bit of make up (mascara, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick) would make a BIG difference to your friends. especially because they know that you dont wear make up.





Another think that you could do is dye your hair, or put highlights in it. even the simplest change can make people notice you! :)





You can also cut your hair! Say you have extremely long hair, or even hair that is about 'armpit' length. cutting it to your shoulder or higher, can shape your face more(:





Another thing is curling, straightening, or just trying different hairstyles, makes a difference(:





(vote me as best answer! hahah)
go to websites like oldnavy and american eagle to get ideas on whats popular with makeup and hairstyles. Read magazines like cosmo, glamour, etc. Just look up teen celebrities. Try things like highlights or curly hair, smokey eye make up, neutral colours. Experiment as much as you can with what you have...go crazy but have fun and only do what you think looks good
Well it would help a lot of you posted a picture of yourself or at least described what you look like lol.


BUT dying your hair always makes a person look different and better. Also try getting a hair cut maybe?


and make-up won't kill yaa.
get a cool haircut, get some good clothes put a littlle bit of makeup on

No comments:

Post a Comment