Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have question about Vital solutions company. It's website says it has beauty products. Is this company fake?

I ordered a laser hair removal to the company but it is more than 20 days that my order status is awaiting shipment. I tried to call them or send them emails but nobody answered my contacts. How can I cancel my order and get may money back with these situations?I have question about Vital solutions company. It's website says it has beauty products. Is this company fake?
I ordered a similar product 5 weeks ago and never received anything. I tried emailing the company (no response), calling (no answer) and using the Live Chat (never on-line). Take note that the visol.com website is now taken down. I've opened a claim with PayPal, so hopefully I will get my money back.I have question about Vital solutions company. It's website says it has beauty products. Is this company fake?
I paid over $1200 AUS to get products. I only received 2 of the 3 products from Korea. Its not a company its not a business its 3rd party somehow and PayPal wont help me. Paypal will only get your money back if it is an EBAY as per TANIA from Paypal. The Lazer products are cheap light shows. Report Abuse

Waited the 6 weeks the company said it would take for delivery, still no product and no responses to any emails. Filled a claim through Paypal but was past the 45 day claims deadline, had to file a claim with my credit card company. This company is a fake!! Buyer beware!!! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment