Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best beauty product for permed hair?

among mousse, oil, leave-ons, etc. what is/are the best to apply to curls? :) what is the least damaging and/or the one that adds volume? :D please say which is which and why :%26gt;What is the best beauty product for permed hair?
Aveda is the best I have ever used!What is the best beauty product for permed hair?
perm=damage. repair it with Biolustreflorida.com


and since this fills and mends hair follicle you will recieve the volume you are looking for. trust me.


I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE
doctor miricles and polive oil perms are d best

No comments:

Post a Comment