Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How would I write ';Strength is beauty'; in Arabic?

1. Strength is beauty -%26gt; القوة جمال (if you want to describe strength as being an aspect of beauty).





2. Strength is beauty -%26gt; القوة هي الجمال (if you want to say that strength means/lies in/is equivalent to beauty).





3. Shapeliness/physical beauty (especially that of a woman) -%26gt; جمال القوامHow would I write ';Strength is beauty'; in Arabic?
The correct is: ';القوة جمال';





WHat the person above me wrote is: ';Strength is the beauty';.How would I write ';Strength is beauty'; in Arabic?
جمال القوام


this is correct for definite. no mistake.


hope i helped. :):)


edit: G #2, yours says '; beauty force';
القوة هي الجمال





strength: القوة


beauty: الجمال
If this is for a tattoo, I recommend a professional service like: http://my-arabic-tattoo.com
strengh هو الجمال
best phrase as far as i can think of: الـقوةُ جمــالٌ

No comments:

Post a Comment