Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How would I write ';Strength is beauty'; in Arabic?

I prefer ♥ღ Ĩ'м ηő Áηgєℓ ღ♥'s answer.القوة هى الجمالHow would I write ';Strength is beauty'; in Arabic?
(Alqoowa jamal) (القوة جمال) is the literal translation, but (Alqoowa heya al jamal) (القوة هي الجمال) would sound better.How would I write ';Strength is beauty'; in Arabic?
القوة هي جمال





hope that was helpful!! ;)





the one's on top actually say 'the beauty of strenght'


not strength is beauty, google translate is never perfect, no matter what language you translate, trust me, i used to use it...
القوة هى الجمال


%26amp; it is pronounced as alkowa heya algamal
if it is just translation , it is that what my freids said





in my logic





the beauty can give more Facilities to bring what you want ,but have to be diplomatic
القوة جمال - Al Qowwa Jamal
جمال القوام

No comments:

Post a Comment