Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good difference somebody can make in the beauty industry ?

coming up with something that will work for everybody (not very possible tho)What is a good difference somebody can make in the beauty industry ?
well i think it is just all about doing a good job and trying your best, and of course not making mistakes.


The best thing is to try your hardest and make different looks or textures or mix colours something like that would always make a big difference and a good difference :)What is a good difference somebody can make in the beauty industry ?
I would say to use natural, organic ingredients and to not test on animals. I would like the piece of mind knowing that the products that I apply to my face everyday are safe for animals, my skin, my health, and the environment.
getting people to wear SPF every single day. It's sooo important!!
to get more people to go natural... i mean makeup free.

No comments:

Post a Comment