Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would you compete in a beauty pageant?

hey girls !


if somebody offered you the chance to compete in Miss Teen USA, would you go?Would you compete in a beauty pageant?
I'm older now, but I was in Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA when I was 14. I was also 5th runner up in PA State Laurel Queen. Those are the only two I ever tried, for scholarship money. I did win a little, and it was kinda fun.Would you compete in a beauty pageant?
Yes, what some of these girls and a lot of people think is that girls who compete in pageants have fake boobs, big hair, are skinny, and caked with makeup. But this is totally untrue. When I first started competing in pageants when I was 10 this is what I thought that I would turn out like but instead I have so much more self confidence from pageants. When you compete in a pageant you have to do so many scary things. Talking in front of a crowd, putting on a bathing suit and walking on stage, and not to mention wearing 4-5 inch heels. Its not easy and anyone who thinks that those girls are bimbos, you are so wrong. Girls who compete in pageants, I've found, are some of the smartest women out there. And the Miss Teen USA organization is a great pageant and anyone who is in it is very lucky!
I'd have to think about that. There would be a prize money, correct?


I'd use that money to pay for my dream college. Of course, I'd have to win, which is a slim chance for me.


If somebody did offer me the chance, I'd take it. Not just to look good in gowns (Which I do, lol) but to show that even an over weight girl, like me can compete.


I don't want to sound rude, but a lot of the Miss Teen USA competitors are super thin and have a perfect... Everything.


I'm not sure if I'd like to compete with that.


But I do want to prove a point showing that girls of any height, weight or age could do it.


I would take that chance of losing to ultra pretty girls.
Well, it all depends because sometimes you can get pressured into things like fake teeth, and a bunch of makeup. I honestly don't think pressuring girls to put tons and tons of makeup on themselves to make them win a pageant. But I certainly would, if I wasn't pressured and I could make my own decisions. Because I am an independent girl well who likes to make her own decisions


:)
Of course. I think it'd be really fun. I think pagaents have a really bad rap but some of my relations have been in them and they're nothing like that. Girls aren't really judged on appearance but rather personality, what counts. The one that my cousin was in, that I too want to be had sections for physical fitness, academics, poise/grace, spirit and talent. Every one wins an award and three girls win money for college. The winner of course gets more stuff. Over the summer they get to participate in different parades around our state. It isn't like what they make pagaents to be with cake face makeup and three year olds in bikinis and heels. Its a true down to earth fun competition that you can do with your friends.
no i think beaty pagents just look for the skinnist most beautiful person out there when they kno that in reality there are people who dont always look like that





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Yeah baby! I have a local title and I it would be a dream come true to be in a national. Win or lose, it would be a fun experience.
No way. Those things are over-rated and silly.


But,it's fun to watch the contestants be nervous,and say silly stuff.
NEVER. im clumsy, nd flawed nd not a really girly girl. Id rather stay home then go out nd get dressed. Im not even going to my semi because i dont wanna dance or wear a dress
Yep
I WOULD!................................. if i was a girl........QQ
um YEAH!! =]
maybe
yea man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment