Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I buy Beauty Rush Creme Femme lipgloss? It is sold out in stores. Dont say ebay without a link. =]?

They keep releasing new lines of lip gloss and i cant find the older ones. Creme femme is my favorite flavor and im down to my last tube. I love it, can someone help me find somewhere I can buy it? I live in the US, and most places don't ship here.Where can I buy Beauty Rush Creme Femme lipgloss? It is sold out in stores. Dont say ebay without a link. =]?
5 seconds to search





http://cgi.ebay.com/VICTORIA-SECRET-BEAU鈥?/a>Where can I buy Beauty Rush Creme Femme lipgloss? It is sold out in stores. Dont say ebay without a link. =]?
Heya


heres a direct link for ebay


it has all the different colours on there =D
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment