Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does ovulation have an effect on women's perception of her own beauty?

It is a scientific fact that women like more masculine type of men during their ovulation period. But my question is, do they see themselves more or less beautiful during those days? And if yes, what might be the scientific explanation for that?Does ovulation have an effect on women's perception of her own beauty?
I believe it does, but whether women are aware of this change in their perception of themselves is a totally different question altogether. During the ovulation period, hormones are triggered and these... sort of encourage... the females to mate because they are fertile and ready to conceive. Hence the increased attraction to males they perceive as healthy and virile, AND also the slight change in self-perception, a better view of themselves so to speak, to make them more confident and thus more attractive.Does ovulation have an effect on women's perception of her own beauty?
i have recently started tracking my ovulation days, an from my experience i feel and look prettier... I notice that I am experiencing hot flashes more often. And I am hornier... I think, lol...
You will look your best during ovulation, because you want to attract men.





At that time, you will not look for masculine men, you look for any man. Actually, you will say in your own mind ';This guy doesn't look all that bad after all';
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment