Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What turns you on more, variety or beauty?

If there were two girls in front of you, one you've seen many times before, who is also the hotter one, and the other you're meeting for the first time, who would you be more turned on to? I've heard guys are turned on by variety, but I want to see just how far this goes. If you're more turned on by a girl who is not as hot, but who is new to you, then this shows that variety goes a long way.What turns you on more, variety or beauty?
variety you will eventually get sick of something


even if its Beyonce





.What turns you on more, variety or beauty?
Probably the new girl because it seems like I would have already tried putting the moves on the one I already know or have seen... I always like a change plus i get board with relationships quick so a variety with me goes a long ways, problem is i live in a very small town and there are becoming less and less beauties...
Well I think a good balance of both is always a great thing. If you have to have just one more and more over I keep thinking variety. It depends what kind of person you are. I am a very active person, I cannot really sit still for too long, I get bored easily tho. So variety helps because there is always something new, something different happening and with variety, i believe, comes creativity. (Fun)
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar6EWaTGQVoN.Uu1eAIlg.KQHQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081216111901AAKYG8e
depends on the girls, variety is kind of a vauge way to discribe someone.
how about u provide the picture of both girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment