Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why am I so happy that our miss usa is white female beauty?

See http://www.nbc.com/miss-usa-2009/images/delegates/NC.jpg .





Indeed, I'm not happy that another ';ethnicity'; did not win. However, I have always been in love with white female beauty. And so, since Kristen Dalton's is our miss usa I've been so happy everyday.





What's your ';race';?Why am I so happy that our miss usa is white female beauty?
That's silly.





HumanWhy am I so happy that our miss usa is white female beauty?
Hey man...you answered your own question!





--%26gt;';However, I have always been in love with white female beauty.';





I am white. But we all bleed the same, right?





Man I just checked out the link. She doesn't do a thing for me. Wanna see a really nice looking white chick? [Trust me. This is no Nancy Pelosi


http://forbestadvice.com/FanClubs/NancyP鈥?/a>
You're happy because you find white women attractive and this contest is important to you.





I'm half japanese, half austrian.
Physically, I tend to be more attracted to ';white'; and Asian females.





Physical beauty never was a politically correct sentiment.
Donald Trump owns the Miss USA pageant. That's why she will *always* be a white female beauty, and every girl will always look like every other girl. Enjoy yourself.
I'm a member of the human race.





And who says white is not an ';ethnicity';?





And if you base your happiness on which chick wins a beauty contest, you've got bigger problems than being a racist.
The winner was decided by a gay bigot.
  • prescription cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment