Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get a free beauty makeover?

How do I get a free beauty makeoverHow do I get a free beauty makeover?
Contact a Mary Kay consultant. If you don't know one, go to the marykay.com web site and use the locator at the top of the page. It is so much fun to try all the products and see what works best for you.How do I get a free beauty makeover?
Well I don't know about a makeover but Sephora does free consultations where they will actually do your makeup. I know the first time I went for mine, I was so excited. I had a facial done and after that a makeup artist came to makeup my face. I felt like I was a celeb or something. But, yeah maybe you could check around your local malls and see if the beauty counters do any free ';mini-makeovers.'; g'luck!
Find a friendly Avon lady!
Become a make-up artist :)





jokes, ermm.. you cant really?


Unless you ask one of your mates (ones who obv knows what der doin) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment