Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What beauty remedies have you made yourself? What was in them? Were they successful?

I'm sick of paying high prices for beauty products like hand creams and face masks. Have you made one yourself?


Please tell me about it, the recipe, how to use it, how successful it was.


Thanks :)What beauty remedies have you made yourself? What was in them? Were they successful?
i use clay as a face mask and my skin is so smooth after and leaves a healthy glow once removed. abit messy but worth it!


i also put some in my bath.What beauty remedies have you made yourself? What was in them? Were they successful?
i use dead sea minerals/salt


get a soft bristle tooth brush and dip it in the salt, and then use the tooth brush and use circular motions to clean my face.





umm i would wash my face with lukewarm water and then make my washcloth steaming hot so i can open up my pores. i then pop any pimples that are easy to do and i wash my face again and put on osturizer








answer mine please .


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgykZhqYtY6rNeBgZZFssbARxgt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080610023023AAt1m2t

No comments:

Post a Comment