Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im 13,I need beauty and style tips,can i plz have some?

Im on summer vaca. and when i go back to school i want to look my best :D .Is there any beauty and style tips you could give me???


Thanks %26lt;3Im 13,I need beauty and style tips,can i plz have some?
try to get some more or new layers in hair if shoulder-length or more.


if you can wear makeup try colored mascara or eyeshadows...


get cute and colorful jewelry, and do pink nails:) or manicures


have funIm 13,I need beauty and style tips,can i plz have some?
I think personally at 13 that you should be yourself. If your clothes, hair etc is neat and tidy then you shouldn't need anything else. You may want to look at some fashion magazines too see what is ';In'; if you wish to follow the fashions. If you are starting to get acne etc, then you may wish to start a skin care regime. Choose one that is natural and free from harmful chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment