Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can i get Light pink hair dye at your local beauty store that will show up on jet black hair?

I will dye my hair jet black first then do some pink highlights. I really want it to show. I don't want it 2 show only when I'm in the sunlight. I want it 2 show in the dark 2. Please can some 1 give me advice on which brand 2 buy. I really want pink in my hair. Where can i get Light pink hair dye at your local beauty store that will show up on jet black hair?
1: bleach your hair and get the color hai dye from hottopic


OR


2: go to a drug store and get the Loreal Paris Colour Rays (Fuschia) it looks purple but its look like a pinkish red.http://images.43things.com/entry/279725p鈥?/a>Where can i get Light pink hair dye at your local beauty store that will show up on jet black hair?
You can beach your hair on the parts your going to put the hair dye


Since this hair dye is washable


you have to bleach your hair first


so the color will stay


It's called


Manic Panic Hair Dye


and it comes in Pink :]
When you dye your hair pink, or any color for that matter, if you have dark hair you bleach the desired pieces first.


Go to your hair dresser, he/she'll do it for you.


That's where i got it done.





Oh- then you can get really ANY color or shade you want. It'll all show up!!!
yeah you have to lighten the areas where you want to put the pink...it won't show on black hair


get pink candy raw hair dye


from a hottopic...


it's super light and smells like candy
Ok, haha here i go! The parts that u want pinkkk u bleach that to make it blonde or either white doesnt matter cuz no one will see it in the end then u buy manic panic hair die and everything will ffall into place afterr that good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment