Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's a good back to school beauty routine?

I like to look really fresh and dewy, but I don't like to take forever.





I don't really know what to with my hair. I've been growing my bangs out, but I don't know if I want to cut them again.What's a good back to school beauty routine?
Well, this is mine, idk if it will work for you:





-Wash hair with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and None of Your Frizzness Conditioner.


-Use skintastic shaving cream and shave with Schick Quarto


-SOAP! lol!


-Spray Sunsilk Waves of Envy wave enhancing spray


-Wash face with Neutrogena Wave and/or St.Ives Apricot Scrub


-Use Aveeno Positively Ageless moisturizer on face


-Lubriderm lotion on body


-A little bit of Benefit Cosmetics ';The Realness of Concealness'; concealer


-Some Covergirl Lashblast mascara


-Vaseline on lips at night to sleep in and during the day in the place of lip gloss





Oh, and for really fresh breath use and electric toothbrush, Crest Pro Health toothpaste, floss, and Crest Pro-Health mouthwash.








Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment