Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the point of kid beauty pageants?

It's real annoying how mothers cake make-up onto their children's innocent faces and put them in bikinis and other apparel usually meant for grown women. I don't understand what the point is.





I think when I have children, I'm going to enter my girl into various pageants and tell her to just go crazy on stage. She won't wear make-up, she won't wear dresses, she'll look like a normal kid.What's the point of kid beauty pageants?
The mother's are fulfilling a dream they once had of being in beauty pageants.


I think it is so stupid........What's the point of kid beauty pageants?
The point is to make sure the kid, especially females, grows to be as shallow as possible. Beauty is everything, that what e learned from Disney movies, yeah and acting nice I guess that too. But how would you go to the next step after watching and hearing all kind of ferry tales, now you need to get your daughter to feel she is everything if she is voted on by a bunch of lame *** judges, you ll see the mother and sometimes the fathers crying and cheering, so the girl learns that she now is worth a thing and she made her parents PROUD. But if she does not get picked than God knows what kind of shame she has brought on to her family, it is a disgrace, her parents wont be able to look any one else in the eyes anymore, thus only Honor Killing is the way to get the families honor back, subaku would work as well I would say.


If girls do not grow up as superficial as possible, who would form sororities, who would be working for fashion, I mean common, how many times did you go to a salon and felt like your hairdresser, especially if it is from a well known salon, is acting like she is better than you.


These kind of parents are the best by far I d say!
Mothers enter their daughters for various reasons. Some wanna make money and others are actually trying to live through their children because they never had opportunites or beauty themselves. Sad, I know. I will never be a stage mother. I have a beautiful daughter and if kids want to do beauty pageants for fun, that's the only reason they should do em.
I think it's a way of making the parents ';look good';. Self pride or something, for displaying your 2 year old on stage with makeup and a skimpy outfit.





I think it's really damaging mentally. The girl grows up really hate herself or others, or something.





I like your idea. Toddlers should grow up normal, not throw away their childhood.
There are two sides to the coin...one is the mother living out dreams through her child, the other is that the child actually wants to do this crap! Sadly, when they win, they become little brats! Not how I would raise my girl, but then I cannot judge others by what I would do.
Exploitation and parents living through their children. It's shameful.
I think its because there moms always wanted to be that and are living it through there kids.





i say let THEM decided when they get old. Hey they could win a scholarship. but let kids be kids.
There is no point in kid pageants
the point is insane mothers who try to live through their kids' lives. its awful
i know....they look so old...it is really really creepy
thats what happens when you have too many barbie dolls
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment