Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am entering schlorship beauty pageant and I don't have a talent. I want something interesting and unique.?

I need help choosing a good talent for me. Which is not singing or dancing. Any help please?I am entering schlorship beauty pageant and I don't have a talent. I want something interesting and unique.?
--Dramatic monologue


--Cheerleading routine (only works if you are under 12 or are really, really good)


--Gymnastics


--Ventriloquism (haha... why not?)


--Baton twirling


--Playing an instrument





Hope this helps!! Good luck!I am entering schlorship beauty pageant and I don't have a talent. I want something interesting and unique.?
Why not do funny impressions?


Whether thats taking the p*ss (in a NICE unoffensive way) out of teachers ect,


or mining to a funny song, e.g harry potter in the hood, or barbie girl,


Or you could read a story, poem.





Just do something you ENJOY, or you wont win anyway, because it will look fake.





GL
Try juggling. Seriously.
everone has a talent you just have to find it

No comments:

Post a Comment