Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone remember watching the beauty and the beast where the characters were not animated?

Yes,I saw and still remember that version.Does anyone remember watching the beauty and the beast where the characters were not animated?
Beauty and the Beast was a tv show in the late 80's. I think it aired on CBS. Maybe on Friday nights? It has Linda Hamilton in it. She's the only actor from it that I can remember. It only lasted a few seasons, but I think it actually won a golden globe. This might be what you were talking about.Does anyone remember watching the beauty and the beast where the characters were not animated?
There's an amazing version of Beauty and the Beast from around 1946, directed by Jean Cocteau (French, with subtitles). It's wonderful!
You mean the live one that's real?


Hehe man how old was that thing?


I remember though. :D
yes i do and?


+

No comments:

Post a Comment