Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do YOU see beauty?

Not only in what you see in a person but what you see other people perseve in the word ';Beautiful'; or ';beauty';. How do YOU see beauty?
I see beauty, as the natural, like nature, weather, Animals,


Everything that is natural is beautiful,





I think that beauty is also what the person thinks, his or hers ideas, his or hers thinking ect. I know this may sounds very cheesy but that really what i think about it :)





All the best of luck! :DHow do YOU see beauty?
i think beauty is one the both inside and outside. but the beauty outside matters more to most people. i would say about 90% of people judge others by their beauty on the outside and im part of those but even if your ugly i would like try and give you a chance because i think im not that good looking myself.



Borrowing words but not the thought from Shakespeare, 'Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder'.
curvy but not fat and some1 who takes care of themself and not have a greasy face all the time
Do you mean perceive?





I think what comes to most minds is a good looking face
I like to see beautiful nude girls.






36 DD

No comments:

Post a Comment