Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could you share your beauty secret?

I was wondering if any one would like to share a unique beauty secret of theirs. I am interested in this subject.Could you share your beauty secret?
I put foundation first, then the concealer.Could you share your beauty secret?
This is more practical than unique don't sunbathe or use a tanning bed. Use creams, lotions or sprays for a nice tan. Always use sunscreen it's the best thing to keep skin looking young and they do make them for the face. It doesn't matter if your skin is light or dark sunscreen is one of the best beauty secrets to keep your skin looking young.





Also a healthy diet is important, I'm afraid it's true you are what you eat. Don't smoke, besides being unhealthy it causes wrinkles. Smile, frowning causes wrinkles as well. Getting enough sleep is very important. Exercise is good for your circulation which keeps you looking young.
i learned that if you have a zit that red you can rub Visine on it and it'll go away, and that you should always kkkpkut foundation on your ears and neck.
eat apples it will prevent acne and it tastes good too!
my beautty secrect is use the nose stips for black heads on ur nose lol n rub cat little (not used) on ur skin. it makes it glow like u wouldnt belive. n put 2 raw eggs in ur hair n let it sit for a while if u want rly shinny hair. n i thnk that it. i know it sounds rly weird but yea.
Never use soap on your face. I learned this from my great-aunt, who lived to 103, and had the most beautiful complexion.
Philosophy make up optional kit. It has cleared up my skin and made my face more radiant. Also I like to use sugar to scrub my nose to make it very smooth and soft. Ever since I started doing this I have no more blackheads. Don't know why but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment