Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your standard of beauty?

and which country are you from?What is your standard of beauty?
A healthy Christian American who is driven. lol I know but I have to be honest with myself. I don't care about race.What is your standard of beauty?
its strange how some people think im lying when I say im all about personality and how a woman carries herself...to me true beauty has little to do with the outer appearance because some of the most two faced and evil people are physically attractive.





Im not saying I dont like outer beauty because I do, I just never get serious with anyone based on their outer appearance





Bottom line we have to relate and have an understanding of one another
I am from the united states. I am biracial( have black and white- well barely white cause my grandma is Greek and native American) but anyway I'm mostly attractive to mexican guys or african American guys. Even though the guy I like is white LOL I do not really have a standerd for beauty. I like guys with nice personalitys!!:)








P.s people think I'm puerto rican Or Mexican. Mostly peurto rican though. I take it as a compliment :)
I tend to have no standard of beauty. The kind of people I like.. people I like, are the average looking guys with glasses. XD.. I don't know why.. but the BIGGEST beauty to me is personality. Personality makes me fall in love with a guy more than anything else.
As far as body types go:





-wide hips and a small waist


-nice round thighs, no skinny thighs


-fairly sized boobs


-big butt





As far as face:





-long hair


-a style and color that works for the person, but I'm generally more attracted to brunettes than blondes
male - medium-sized dick, toned body, 5'9 or taller, dark skin, full lips, strong facial structure





female - full lips, hourglass figure or coke-bottle figure, round face, long eyelashes
my standard of beauty.... as long as the person has their own personal style and confidence to pull it off, its all good





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;american (puerto rican %26amp; salvadorian)
For men I like them to be muscular. I don't like women to look like men.





That's really it, if you can call those standards lol. I can make exceptions for men too.








America
Asian, smart, sexy, stylish. Most Asians look good with a medium hair length. (I'm talking about females)
Moi.
i think every shade of a woman is beautiful, but i really like girls with good looking body who is in shape. i am from the U.S.
A caramel model shaped like a coke bottle
White


Asian


Bi-Racial





I'm from the U.S. of A

No comments:

Post a Comment