Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know if beauty salons would rent out a room?

I'm thinking about setting up my own buisness whitening teeth and was wondering if beauty salons would rent out a room to me as i couldnt afford my own shop, if they do how should i go about it, do they just take the rent for the room or would they want a slice of my profit??? Thanks xxxxDoes anyone know if beauty salons would rent out a room?
Most salons rent out the booth and this includes the beauticians as well. I would think that they would charge you the same rate no matter if is a percentage or a fixed rate. You should contact those organizations which you think you would like to establish a shop in and discuss your intentions. Keep in mind that all business is negotiable so make it as presentable as possible. Include how your business will help to improve what is already established.Does anyone know if beauty salons would rent out a room?
Most have what they call Space to rent out.Whether for what you want it for or nail technicians etc.Phone them or call in and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment